making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 1 December 2007

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Hi Sister-in-law,

So Sorry!!! I was in the midst of my workshop on 27 November and I forgot to call you on your birthday. And I was thinking to myself that I should call you at the right time, not like in the middle of the night or something since UK is 7 hours behind Singapore time! Argh! Me getting old! Hahaha. :P

Happy Belated Birthday, Dinh!!!! Hope that brother of mine gave you a real wonderful birthday treat and present!!! If he didn't, tell me. I will give him a piece of my mind, hahaha.
I really hope you have had a wonderful birthday!! May all you dreams and wishes come true!

Here's your belated birthday hugs and kisses from us in Singapore!

love,
Your family in Singapore!

No comments: