making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 14 December 2007

Interview

Today, I had an interview. No, NO, NOT a job interview, lol. I am already in a new project and I am very happy working in this project. :)

I gave an interview about my PhD research topic for the centre's magazine. Often, it has been me interviewing others such as teachers and students. The tables finally turned, lol. This is my first time being interviewed! I was actually very surprised when they first approached me to ask about interviewing me about my research topic. Never thought people might be interested in my topic. Yeah, why not? For the fun of it as well as to help my friends out, if not, they have to go searching for another person whose topic fits the theme for their magazine. It feels really strange to be interviewed, lol. But thank goodness, it is a friend who interviewed me so it was quite fun and not so stressful. I was given the interview questions before hand so I was able to prepare for the interview. I thought it is not very nice to go "Er..", "Hmm", "Erhm" during the interview, right?! Lol. I even had notes on what I was going to say. See, the perfectionist streak in me at work, hahaha. :P

The interview went well, I think. My friend let me indulged in a laughing fit before starting the interview proper, hahaha. Thanks. Really appreciated it. :) Hope the article is good/ substantial enough for the magazine. :)

No comments: