making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 3 December 2007

New Project, New Beginning

I officially started on my new project today. I will still be working part-time but increased to working 75% now. Lol. I met with my new PI (Principal Investigator, not Private Investigator, lol) and went over some plans for the future. I am feeling really good about this whole thing, this new project, this new beginning. My PI is really nice and didn't want me to be stressed out, lol. She asked me to use this month to read up on the articles pertaining to the project since there isn't much action in the schools yet. That is really nice of her. I will definitely read up to bring myself up to speed on the project. She also encouraged me to use this lull period in school to do some of my dissertation writing. That is extremely nice and understanding of my new PI. :) I will try to see what I can do...

Today is a new beginning for me. I am feeling good about it.

No comments: