making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 18 December 2007

PDA Phone

I am thinking of getting a PDA phone. I think it is time for me to upgrade myself technologically, to be more IT savvy than what I am now, lol. I guess my progress has been pretty satisfactory. I mean I learnt how to sms, msn in 2006 and learnt how to blog (and maintaining two blogs) in 2007. For an IT idiot like I am, it is an achievement, lol.

Being pretty engaged with my blogs and Facebook and of course, I also have my emails (work and personal), I thought it is time to get a PDA phone. At least, I would be able to stay connected almost all the time, except when I am asleep of course! Lol. I can check my emails on the run, I can blog on the move, I can Facebook on the go... you get the point, hahaha.

The girls' father upon knowing that I am interested in getting a PDA phone has offered, just over the past weekend, to buy one for me. Wah, this is better than striking the lottery! Since he is in such a generous mood, I better grab his offer hor and nail the deal before he changes his mind, lol.

Now the question is which PDA phone to get. I have been looking at some PDA phones and have pretty much narrowed the choices down to Palm Treo 750 and HTC TyTN II. But I think I might go for HTC TYTN II. It looks pretty cool and of course, it has fantastic features for a first time user like me! Haha.

So far, reviews from users of HTC TyTN II are good but if any friend(s) out there who is/are currently using HTC TyTN II, let me know what you think of it. Thanks in advance. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must have one with a electrical pen.

hweiming said...

The electrical pen? You are referring to the little stick-like thingy that comes with some PDA phones, right? I only just learnt recently that it is called stylus, hahaha. This is what u are referring to, right?

Oh yes, definitely must buy a PDA phone that comes with a stylus! Otherwise, I would crack the screen in no time by using a pen or other objects to touch/ tap the screen, lol.

Thanks for your advice. :)

Marilyn said...

Keep up the good work. Cheers:-)