making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 27 December 2007

Private Sale at Isetan

Today is Isetan's Private Sale. It is really worth it if you need to get anything: necessities, luxury goods, etc. There is as much as 20% to 50% off plus the additional 3% discount for Isetan credit card holders.

We went in the evening because I needed to get a few household stuff and my Clarins products at Isetan Scotts and the girls' father had to pay a deposit for the New Year's Eve dinner at Royal Plaza on Scotts Hotel. It was a MAD house at Isetan. I had seen a Kipling bag which I like. I thought I might get it since it would be 23% off. But it was just too crowded at the Kipling counter. I gave up trying to look for it. It is okay, there will be other opportunities, lol.

Just before we left Isetan for dinner, I saw a leather hangbag at the Salvatore Ferragamo. It's the design that I have been looking for. But with its price tag, I could get 4 Kipling bags. Sigh... maybe next time, lol. :P Besides, I should be contented as I already have an Etienne Aigner, a Renoma, two Calvin Kleins, and numerous Kiplings, lol. But one more never hurts, right? Hahaha.

We went for a late dinner, at 9pm, at Cedele, Wheelock Place. The girls' father ordered a Portobello Asparagus Saffron Risotto ($16.90). It was a vegetarian dish but by no means, was it lacking in taste. In fact, it was really good.



I had a seafood pasta in light cream sauce ($16.90) because there were no more chicken dishes. It definitely paled to the risotto. In comparison, my pasta was only average.


We finished our dinner pretty quickly and we managed to get home just a little after 10pm.

No comments: