making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 13 December 2007

Tea Party

I took the girls to one of their friend's party at 2pm. I thought it was a birthday party so I prepared the presents. Upon arriving at the venue, I realised it was a Tea Party. Goodness, they are starting young, aren't they? Already having tea party at this young age. I only attended tea party (aka afternoon tea/ high tea) when I was in secondary school, lol.

At the tea party, there was an art & craft activity and of course, tea. The parents were not required to be around. As I had two hours to kill, I left these future tai tais-to-be to their tea party and went over to Borders to sulk, I mean, to look around. Lol. Nothing caught my eye at the bookstore. I decided instead to get a cup of tea, sit at the cafe to read my Hamilton which I had the foresight to bring along. Ah, this is life, lol. Reading, sipping tea and people-watching... :)

I went back to the tea party at 4pm to pick up the girls. They were putting the finishing touches to their art creation. I think they had their tea earlier, could still see the left-overs of tea - cake, biscuits, kuehs, juice. At the end of the tea party, each child also recieved a goodies bag and a balloon. All the children left the tea party beaming away.






No comments: