making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 6 January 2008

Afternoon Tea at Mandarin Oriental Hotel

We seemed to have become bored of our usual eating places and shopping malls, lol. We are now venturing into the world of afternoon tea, haha. :P

When we were out getting my envelopes and labels, I casually asked if the girls' father was interested in having afternoon tea. To my surprise, he agreed readily! Ok, someone is really getting hooked on afternoon tea, lol.

We went to Marina Square as there are 3 hotels: Pan Pacific, Marina Mandarin and Mandarin Oriental and we could take our pick. In the end, we settled with Melt, The World Cafe at Mandarin Oriental. Afternoon tea started at 3pm and it was $34 per adult and $17 per child (5 -12 years old). It was basically English afternoon buffet with a small local spread. Here are some highlights of the buffet spread and what we had. :)













On the whole, the afternoon tea at Melt wasn't too bad but I think I still prefer The Rose Verandah, Shangri-La because I could choose from 51 choices of tea to have. I guess I like to have that choice. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.