making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 11 January 2008

Cat or Dog?

I used to have cats and dogs as pets. I always thought I was more of a dog person as my last pet cat didn't like me very much, lol. That was my impression until I helped to look after a friend's cat for three weeks late last year. The experience really changed my mind about my relationship with cats.

Happened to come across this Blogthings: "Are You More Cat or Dog? I am pretty surprised by the results, haha.


You Are: 30% Dog, 70% Cat

You and cats have a lot in common.
You're both smart and in charge - with a good amount of attitude.
However, you do have a very playful side that occasionally comes out!

So I guess I am a cat person after all, since cats and I have things in common, lol. No wonder, I got along so well with my friend's cat. I miss BC! :(

No comments: