making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 17 January 2008

Clusmy Clot

I am quite a clumsy clot at times. Lol. I often sustained bruises and cuts and I can't remember half the time how I got them! Ok, fine, it MAY be a sign of old age, not remembering how I got my bruises and cuts. BUT I prefer to think that I am just clumsy, always banging and bumping into things so much that it has become a way of life, not worth remembering, lolol. I think I take after my father in this aspect, being clumsy and banging and bumping into things. We are the only two in the family who are always doing that such as banging our little toe into the leg of the table or chairs (and all my furniture have to be made of wood. Darn, bloody painful, I can tell you that!). Sometimes, one after the other, so you would hear one loud "ouch" after another from the two of us, lol.

I just discovered that I have a bruise on my knee. Of course, I couldn't remember how I sustained that bruise. I am a little concerned because it looked so ugly. Hey, I am a woman, of course, I am vain. What do you expect?! Lol. Actually I am a little concerned because it might be an indication of my pre-diab condition - easily bruised and slow healing of the bruises?? Anyway, I think I better start taking my vitamins regularly again.

Or then again, the bruise might meant nothing but that I am just be a very clumsy clot! :P

No comments: