making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 24 January 2008

Contacted

Today, a former colleague and friend contacted me via msn. He asked me to guess what he found when he searched for "brotzeit pork knuckles". I hazarded a guess, "Err... my blog?" Lol. I struck Bingo. Alamak, should have bought lottery today, lol. Yes, he found my blog when he was searching for "brotzeit pork knuckles". He was pretty impressed that my blog was Number 9 on the first page. Lol. Thank you. :P

Quite a number of friends have chanced upon my blog when they were searching for something else. I don't mind being found in this way, lol. :) Remember my SA? He found me, not through food but through my books. Lol. Oh yes, he is still around but is extremely busy.

Yesterday, I met a former student of mine, Nicole Toh from 4P 1999. I was really struck dumb when she approached me at Borders. I couldn't believe that I am that easily recognisable, hahaha. :P Well, it is wonderful that my students can still recognise me with ease and are game enough to say hi to me, lol. It was great catching up with Nicole. All the best for your results, Nicole. I hope you can get into the uni and the course that you want. :)

No comments: