making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 18 January 2008

Feeling Down

What do you do when you are feeling down?

1) Eat
2) Sleep
3) Read
4) Work out
5) Play lively music
6) Change of scenery
7) Talk to someone
8) Shower/ groom yourself
9) Break out of your routine
10) Spend time with your pet

What do you do? Predominantly one of the above, combination of the above, or all of the above?

I am feeling down today. I chose to:
Read so that I can escape into a fictional world,
Sleep so that I can dream of a better place,
Eat so that my comfort food can comfort me.

Unfortunately, I couldn't talk to someone about it. It is not something everyone would understand unless they have been through it. Unfortunately, I no longer have a pet unless I can borrow friend's cat, BC for a while. Unfortunately, I couldn't drive or I would drive to the seaside for a walk for the sea calms and soothes me.

Still feeling down but it should be better tomorrow since I have set my heart to go to the seaside. Being by the sea would be the Change of scenery I need.

No comments: