making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 14 January 2008

House

I am seldom blue on Monday. It's all because of House, lol. I really enjoy watching House. Just love his brand of humour! LOL. He never fails to make me laugh! He can be really sarcastic and cutting but straight to the point. Who ever says a doctor has to be more normal/ typical than normal/ typical people? House is just one cool dysfunctional doctor. Hahaha. He is a good subject to study for psychology. Lol.

I think I like watching House too because he reminds me of Sherlock Holmes - the way he solves the medical cases, his quick and unconventional but logical thinking, his cool and seemingly uncaring exterior, ... :)

I think I will buy the House DVD sets. It is a good show to keep. Just like I have my BtVS DVD sets, Angel DVD sets and my BSG DVD sets (both the original and new series), lol.

No comments: