making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 26 January 2008

Laid Back Saturday

It is a real laid back Saturday today.

I slept really early the night before around 12:45am and only woke up at 10am this morning. For once, Juliane didn't wake me up when she woke up in the morning, lol. Basically, I just lazed around in the morning: read the papers, checked emails, and started reading a book, Writ in Blood by James A. Moore. After lunch, I continued reading my book. Then I had a long nap from 1pm+ to 5pm. Don't know why but I was just very listless, lol.

My cousin came over for dinner. My mother cooked her Chicken Rice with Mango, requested by Marieann who had missed it while my mother was away. After dinner, I spent some time sending out emails for my activist work, lol. And now, updating my blog. Not sure what I am going to do next...

Maybe I will do a bit of work since I brought work home... Maybe I will watch tv... Maybe I will continue reading my book... Maybe I will just do nothing and space out for the rest of tonight, lol.

No comments: