making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Allergy II

I didn't go for my counselling today. I didn't want to aggravate my throat any more than I should as my throat would get extremely "ticklish" when I talk for prolonged period of time and I would start to cough. :(

It was nice that I could sleep in late, lol. :P After the second antihistamine tablet in the morning, the constriction in my throat has more or less disappeared. But I rested my throat as much as I could so I didn't talk much and I didn't even scold the girls which really delighted them alot, lol. As the day went by, my throat definitely felt better, my voice sounded like me again and I was almost like normal again. I think by tomorrow, I would be my usual talkative self again, haha. :)

No comments: