making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 4 February 2008

Birth Order

You Are Likely a First Born

At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.

In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.

Wah, not bad. This blogthing can predict that I am likey a first born, lol. Well, I am the first born! But I tell you, I hate being the first born. I always remember my parents telling me that I have to be more responsible, have to be a role model to my brother, blah, blah, blah. There is all these expectations of me whether or not they were verbalised to me and I feel real guilty if I don't live up to them. I also tend to be cold and detached at times because to me, to show emotions (especially crying) would a sign of, a show of weakness. As a result, I tend to be a very serious (overly) and boring person than my brother is, that is, until my life-changing moment in June 2006. I guess I am still serious at times but definitely I am much more appreciative of what life has to offer me and I am not afraid to seize it. So for me, it is really tiring (emotionally and psychologically) being the first born. Hey, YM, you want to swop places? Lol. Ok, don't mind me, I am ranting, lol.

Well, at least I am in two of my ideal careers: counselling and researching, which are what I am doing now! That is accurate enough for me, haha.

No comments: