making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 21 February 2008

Breakfast

Sometimes, I take breakfast; sometimes, I don't. Sometimes, I have a heavy breakfast; sometimes, I have a light breakfast. It really all depends on the time and my mood. Now I am getting hungry, maybe tomorrow I will have a Big Breakfast from Mckkies or something close, lol.

Who would have thought that Blogthing has one about breakfast: what kind of breakfast you are?


You Are Toast



Old fashioned and a bit of a homebody, you totally go for comfort food.

You're the type who loves to cook for friends, and they love you for it.

You truly know what tastes good, and you can often pick out the best dish at a restaurant.

You don't fall for food trends. You stick with what's been food for a long time!


Ok, pretty true. I love to cook for friends. I used to do that alot in Australia but since coming back, I haven't done much cooking. I mean there are my parents who are fantastic cooks. Why should I cook? Hahaha. Oh yes, I know good food when I see it. Lol. True, I don't fall for food trends. Some of them can't even be called food! :P

No comments: