making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 1 February 2008

Chocolate...

I love dark chocolate, the more bitter it is the better it is. If it comes with peppermint, even better, lol. And what do you know, I am Dark Chocolate according to Blogthings, lol.

You are Dark Chocolate

You live your life with intensity, always going full force.
You push yourself (and others) to the limit... you want more than you can handle.
An extreme person, you challenge and inspire the world!


Yup, I do tend to go full force with my life, as far as I can. A friend once remarked that I was like living as if there is no tomorrow, always so reckless and impulsive, lol. :P Not all the time lah. Sometimes, I am lazy too, like with my dissertation, hahaha. Don't know if I do challenge and inspire the world. But hang on, I used to teach and now counsel... Hmm, I guess I have touched and still am touching some lives in some ways... at least I would have inspired them in some ways to make something of themselves.

No comments: