making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 3 February 2008

Interview about My Blog (The Other One)

Today, I gave an interview to two NUS students about my blog. No, not this one. This is my personal blog, definitely not worth interviewing about, lol. It is my other blog, the official no-nonsense one. The students are working on their project about enbloc and what it is doing to people.

I met up with the students at the Serasi Food Court and Juliane came along with me to the interview (Marieann was having a nap). Juliane was most well-behaved. She was happy with her butter sugar toast and didn't disturb us at all for the whole one hour. She is such a good girl! Before the interview, I sent my responses to the interview questions to the students, hoping it would help them during the write-up. At the interview, they asked for clarification as well as other questions that they haven't asked. I tried my best to answer all their questions. I told them if they need further clarifications or have other questions, to feel free to contact me again. After the interview, I brought them over to my estate to take a few photos for their project. They also took a photo of Juliane and I, lol.

After the interview, I also casually asked if they managed to get the other blogs (administrators) for an interview. Unfortunately, I was the only one who responded to them and agreed to be interviewed. It is quite sad that people are too busy that they can't even afford to spare an hour of their time. Sigh.

I wish the students all the Best for their project.

No comments: