making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 22 February 2008

Picnic in the Garden

My mother bought a picnic mat from China and the girls have been pestering my parents to bring them to the Botanic Garden for a picnic. So for the past week, my girls and their maternal grandparents have been picnicking at the Botanic Garden. My parents would bring them over to the garden around 4 pm and they would come back around 5 pm plus.

Before going over to the garden, my mother would cook something so that they have it as dinner at the picnic. So far, she has cooked different things everyday such as fried rice, fried noodles, fried rice cakes, etc. She also prepared a flask of tea for the picnic as the girls liked to drink tea. The girls would have their food first before running about in the garden. They really enjoyed the picnic sessions as they would tell me all about it each day when I come home. After the running around in the garden, both girls also knocked out faster than usual at bed time, lol.

Today, they went for a picnic again. But I didn't join them as I wasn't feeling too well the night before and I thought I shouldn't over exert myself. I had the chills and a slight fever last night but I was all better after taking a teaspoon of the girls' paracetemol, that was the only fever medicine I could take without getting an allergic reaction, lol. I went to see my doctor this morning. I have arrested the flu before it could develop further, lol. :P Now I feel all better already. :)

No comments: