making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 23 February 2008

Reading

* Reading for Work
I stayed home today to do some readings about conceptual change for my work. I have done a couple of them last week. I just have a few more to go through. Hopefully by tomorrow, I can glanced through all that I have read to make some kind of connections between them. Wish me luck.

*Reading for Leisure
I started reading HP7 again a few days ago. As with the first time I read it, I cried at the same places again. I thought I was prepared for it but I guessed not, lol. The first shedding of tears was when HP was re-living Snape's memories where Snape showed Dumbledore his Patronus. The second time was the final duel between HP and Voldemort where HP spoke of Snape's love for his mother, Lily Evans. Sigh. Yes, I know I am such a romantic and sentimental fool.

No comments: