making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Wedding in Australia

I will be attending Evelyn's wedding in March. She is not just a close friend, she is also family. She is Marieann's Godmother. I know the wedding is still some time away, 38 days away actually, lol but I am getting really excited. :)

Her wedding will be held in Melbourne, Australia on 24 March. I must say the wedding venue looks lovely. I think it will be a perfect wedding. I can't wait to be there. Her wedding reception starts at 4pm, followed by dinner and then dancing till late at night. Yes! I can bring my dancing shoes! LOL. Only joking, I have two left feet. :P Dancing aside, I think this wedding is going to be really fun, with the guests coming from all over - Germany, Singapore (ME!), other states in Australia. :)

I especially love weddings in Australia. They are so much more fun than those of our Chinese weddings. So far, the three Australian weddings I have attended: once in Brisbane, once in Sydney, once in Melbourne, all had dancing! I had so much fun at those weddings. Hmm, if I remember correctly, I caught the wedding bouquet at two of the weddings lol. I was still single then, of course. Hmm, maybe I can try catching the bouquet again at this wedding?! HAHAHA. Kidding! :P

No comments: