making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Why I Stay Up Late?

Sometimes, I get asked by my friends and cousins about why am I still up late at night, such as 1, 2 am in the morning? How did they know? Oh, through msn, lol.

Well, I find it easier to do work at night. I find that my thoughts are clearer at night. I like to read at night. I like the quietness of the night. I like to look at the stars in the night sky.

Anyway, here is another reason why I stay up late at night. I am a night person, lol.

You Are a Night Person



For you, there's nothing worse than having to get up and moving early.

In fact, you probably don't hit your peak until well after the sun has set.

So if your struggling to make it on a normal schedule, realize it's not your fault.

You just weren't meant to do anything during the day!

No comments: