making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Antics of the Girls

While having dinner on Saturday 1 March, I noticed something amiss with Juliane. Then I thought it could be the lighting as it was getting dark...

On Sunday, I had a real good look at Juliane. I really didn't know what to feel. I was most alarmed! I was most angry! I was also amused! Someone has cut Juliane's upper right eye lashes! Juliane used to have such nice long eye lashes and now it was uneven. There was no way Juliane could have cut it herself. It had to be someone who did it and the adults would definitely NOT have done it. So, by process of elimination, who is left?! Who else but her sister, Marieann!

Marieann was questioned by me and she finally admitted to having cut her sister's eye lashes. SIGH! Anyway, I explained to Marieann the function and purpose of eye lashes and how dangerous it was as she could have injured her sister's eye. I also spoke to Juliane about the dangers of what had been done and not to participate or do something like that again. Both girls promised me not to do that again. It was kind of funny what they had done but it was dangerous too. I really do not want to see a repeat of this. Sigh.

It's never an easy job being a mother. Sigh. Kids! What will they think of doing next??!!

No comments: