making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I had a really long day.

I was at a school workshop from 9 to 3:30pm. I was one of the facilitators for the workshop but didn't really have to do too much. :) After the workshop, I rushed back to office. I had to apply for leave for my coming trip to Australia, return a book, and settle some other admin work.

I went for a seminar at 5pm which lasted an hour and a half. It was really insightful. I enjoyed the seminar. Have quite a few things to consider after that seminar. Will take my time off in Australia to do that, lol.

Came home after dinner, close to 9pm. Forgot that I had my Aunt and Uncle over from Sarawak for a visit. The place was crowded but lively. :) Did some activitist work: sending out circulars to my estate against enbloc. Argh! I hate enbloc!

After doing all that, it was close to midnight and I realised that I haven't pack my luggage yet! Sigh. I am really tired. Had a LONG day. I will do my packing tomorrow. :P

No comments: