making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Cold, Gloomy and Wet

That pretty much summed up how I felt about today. It has been a real cold, gloomy and wet day. It started raining in the morning, not heavy but the continuous type. It stopped for a little while and the sky seemed to brighten up a little... Unfortunately, it didn't last long. The rain started again and it continued throughout the day.

It is the kind of weather that is prefect for curling up in bed and not do anything else except sleep, lol. As there was no counselling today (the school holidays), it was precisely what I did - curled up in bed and slept. I managed to sleep in which was very nice. :) Read in bed too as I just didn't want to get up from bed, lol. Finally, did get get up to have some hot soup and bread for lunch. Just wanted something soupy on such a cold day.

Went out in the aftenoon to continue my hunt for gifts for my coming Australia trip. Got a few more ideas but I think I still want to look around a bit more. Well, I still have this weekend to get everything together. Wish me luck.

No comments: