making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 31 March 2008

The Day After the Holiday

I got home last night at midnight from my Australian trip. Wish my holiday was longer. :P It is a pretty relaxing holiday in a way as I was on my own and I didn't do the usual touristy thing, rushing around, except for the Sydney Habour cruise. I lived life as it would be for a normal Aussie - preparing for and attending a wedding, grocery shopping, helping to prepare a meal (once, I did lah, lol), playing with the boys, taking out the laundry, taking in the laundry, ... I guess I miss my life in Australia. Maybe one day, I will return to it...

I didn't sleep until 2am+ as I tried to unpack some of my stuff from the luggage. I was pretty tired when I woke up at 6-ish am. Well, for one, not enough sleep, only 4 hours and I think I am suffering from jet lag, still on Melbourne time, lol. Thank goodness that I have a nice boss who allows me to work from home. For today, I was able to work and spend time with my girls after being away from them for 11 days.

The girls are happy to see me. Juliane was either hugging me or holding my hand whenever she remembers. Marieann was filling me in all that has happened to them while I was away, lol. They are most happy with their presents - 2 dresses, 2 blouses and 2 skirts for each girl. But I think I might have gotten them one size too big for all the clothes, lol. :P

No comments: