making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 9 March 2008

Family Meal

It is really hard to get my mother out of the flat for meals because she is such a good cook and she is very health conscious. But today, I was lucky. She was already outside and we went to pick her up from where she was.

We went to Fortunate Restaurant (or Xin Fu Yam Cha) at International Building, the building nex to Isetan Scotts for lunch. We had dim sum and ordered half a roast duck and a plate of green veg. The taste's not too bad. So now we have another option if we want to have dim sum. :) The girls were pretty excited too to have gone to a new place for dim sum, lol.



After lunch, we went to Isetan for window shopping. I saw this pair of shoes that I really like. Now I will just wait for the private sales on Thursday to get it. :) I went off to buy a few things for my Australia trip while my mother and the girls had ice cream at Mckkies.

The rest of the day, the family spent it lazing arond while I continued to work on the video analysing. Sigh. It was kinda stressful this past weekend. Even though I managed to go out, there was this nagging worry about having to finish the video analysing by Sunday which prevented me from enjoying my weekend. At least, I have finished the analysing. Now I can go on to my other work which I have put aside for this urgent request.

No comments: