making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 17 March 2008

Gum

Personally, I never liked to chew gum because when young, I once swallowed gum. I forgot I was chewing gum, lol. :P And also because I am lazy. When you chew gum, you have to make sure you have the wrapper of the gum with you so that you can spit the chewed gum into it and you have to make sure there is a bin somewhere for you to dispose of the gum. Too much work, lol. Oh and do you realise when you chew the gum for too long, it tended to "melt" in your mouth?? Because there is too much heat. If you drink ice cold water, you would find bits and pieces of gum solidfying again in your mouth. Ok, being gross here, lol. :P So I might as well stay off it. Thus, when chewing gum was banned in Singapore, it was no big great loss to me, lol.

Here is my Gum personality, even though I don't like gum. :)

You Are Cinnamon Flavored Gum



You are daring, active, and a little outrageous.

You crave adventure and novelty. You like to mix things up.

Your personality is extra spicy and larger than life.

You love to have fun, and you are passionate about everything you do.

You're definitely a fiery person, and you don't back down from a fight.

Most people love your fire - but you can be a bit too intense at times!


Quite true about the fiery bit, lol. My nickname by some friends is "Chili padi", haha. :P And true also about the craving adventure and novelty bit, lol. :)

No comments: