making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Last Day In Singapore

I had counselling in the morning. When I told the girls that I would not be seeing them next week as I would be in Australia, the girls were crestfallen. I was most surprised at their reaction! But I am also comforted, encouraged and heartened as it meant that the girls and I have established good rapport. Don't worry, Girls, I will be back the following week.

I went out in the afternoon to see what else I needed to get. Happened to meet a good friend and we went for a snack and chat. We went to prive, gastrobar cafe at Marina at Keppel Bay. This is the first time I have been there. It reminds me of Gold Coast, Darling Habour, The Rocks, ... I ordered a Chicken Mushroom Pie ($11) while friend had a Ham & Leek Quiche ($12). My chicken pie smelled really good and it tasted just as good. :)



I was too busy eating and forgot to take a pic of my friend's quiche, lol. Next time. :)

My cousin, Selena is in Singapore for her fieldtrip as part of her UK Masters course. I last saw her in 2006. It was nice to see her again. After dinner, we sent her back to Nanyang Executive Centre at NTU where her coursemates and her are staying. Being kaypoh (hokkien for curious), I went up to have a look at her room. Haha, finally I know how the room the visiting consultants stay in looks like. :P

It has been another busy day.

PS. My blog was mentioned in another person's blog as one of her five favourite blogs talking about Oomphatico's. :) That's really nice of her. Thanks. :)


1 comment:

Display Name™ said...

you're welcome. thank YOU for that wonderful review. =)

i must say, you have lovely girls.

ps.
sorry for not asking permission before publishing your link though. hehe!