making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 15 March 2008

Leaving Soon

Didn't do much today. Stayed home. Read. Checked emails. Surfed the net. Played Scramble and Scrabble on Facebook, and now Text Twirl, lol. Took out the luggage for airing so that I can start packing tomorrow.

I am getting excited about the coming wedding in Melbourne. My friend has just asked me to read at her wedding. Wah, stress, lol. :P Now have to really dress up, lol. It is indeed my honour and pleasure. I shall do my best. :)

I also realised that my friends will only arrive in the evening of 21 March whereas I arrive in the early morning of 21 March. I thought maybe I will just wander around the city and do some shopping but alas, I forgot it is Good Friday, a public holiday! All shops and attractions will be closed. Bummer, just my luck, lol. I guess I may just have to stay in the apartment, read a good book, surf the net, check emails, blog and sleep as I probably won't be sleeping much on the plane. :)

This will be the first time I am going away for a holiday on my own since getting married. Before marriage, I used to travel alone which suited me fine. I will definitely relish this chance to travel alone again - the freedom, the carefreeness, ... I am really excited but apprehensive too. I hate to leave my girls for so long. I wanted to bring them along on this trip but their father objected. Sigh. I think I will miss my girls very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.