making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 28 March 2008

Shopping

I came, I saw, I shopped. Lol.

We went out before 9 in the morning as Min has to drop off her son at pre-school. After which, she used a most wonderful little gadget call the GPS to locate the PETA office at Newtown. I had to get a few books for a good friend. We found the place easily and managed to get the books. Maybe because of good karma, you know me being a helpful friend and all lol :P, I found some materials on my Phd topic by accident while waiting for the lady to issue me a receipt! :) Was really happy about that.

We proceeded to DFO, Homebush. Yes, it is shopping time again. Tried to look for more stuff to buy for the girls and for myself. :) Bought myself and the girls a blouse each. I also bought two pair of earrings for myself - rose quartz and coral. I was really happy with them as they were 50% off. :)

We left DFO around 2pm and went to pick up the boys on the way home. I wanted to start packing my luggage to see how much space I have left for more shopping on Saturday but I had a nap instead. Lol.

Dinner at home was a Thai affair. As usual, Min, Graham and I had a wonderful dinner/ after dinner talk. We were laughing so much. It is great to be among friends and talk freely without fear of being ridiculed or criticised.

No comments: