making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 8 March 2008

Sunny Day Finally!

It is finally a sunny day after so many days of rain. :) Juliane wore her sunglasses as she said it's too bright after so many days of raining, lol. Here she is with her grandmother.


I took Juliane out. I wanted to look around for wedding gift ideas as I am attending the wedding in Melbourne pretty soon, in 2 weeks' time. I am getting excited about it. We went to Isetan, Scotts, yup, our favourite haunt, lol. I was browsing around the glass ware section. I told Juliane to keep her hands to herself and not to touch anything. Just 5 seconds after I told her that, she broke a cup! I was really angry with her but upon seeing her frightened face, my anger subsided. The sales lady was really nice and asked if Juliane was hurt or not. She showed more concerned for Juliane than for the broken cup. The sales lady was really nice too that she intended to just write off that cup. But I insisted that I should pay for the broken cup so that to teach Juliane a lesson: whatever you do, there is a consequence, either a good or a bad one. I told her that because she broke the cup, she has to pay for it and the money would be coming out of her Ang Bao money. Juliane didn't dare to make a noise and she didn't dare to cry as well as she knew she was in the wrong. For the rest of the day, she clung really close to me. I think she has learnt her lesson today, lol.

For lunch, I took her to her favourite restaurant, Sakae Sushi. We had the usual, lol.




After lunch, I brought her over to Popular to get some books. I also managed to get some stuff that I would need for my coming Australia trip. We took a taxi home at 3pm. I started to organise some of the stuff that I will bring over for my trip. After which, I had a long nap of 3 hours until 7pm. I guessed I haven't fully recoup from the lack of sleep due to the past 4 nights of me working late into the early hours on the video analysing. :P

No comments: