making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 17 April 2008

BC and Juliane

Juliane has a very good memory and is very persistent. Almost every weekend, she would ask me the same thing and we would have almost the exact same conversation. We are like broken recorders, lol.

Juliane: Mama, can I go Cat Uncle's house?
Me: Why?
Juliane: I want to see BC.
Me: Sorry, Cat Uncle busy.
Juliane: I see BC, not Cat Uncle.
Me: BC is Cat Uncle's cat, and Cat Uncle is busy.
Juliane: But I go see BC, not Cat Uncle.
Me: ... Argh!
Juliane: Why cannot go see BC?
Me: Because Cat Uncle is busy.
Juliane: But I go see BC, not Cat Uncle.
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHH...

The conversation would repeat itself for another minute or two until I threatened to do something to her or I managed to divert her attention away from BC. Lol. :P

For a young kid, she is really persistent! Without fail, she would ask me almost every weekend about going to see my friend's cat, BC. I guess it is my fault too as I did promise her I would take her to see BC since last December. Since then, she has been hounding me about bringing her to see BC. Lol. One of these days, I will bring her to see BC. One of these days. Lol.

No comments: