making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 3 April 2008

Being Blogged About

Remember I mentioned once that I was being blogged about in another person's blog? It's in my 19 March 2008 blog post and I thanked her for it.

Today, that nice lady, Rona left a comment on that blog post. I have reproduced it below for ease of reading for all of you. :)

Ronarons™ said...
you're welcome. thank YOU for that wonderful review. =) i must say, you have lovely girls. ps. sorry for not asking permission before publishing your link though. hehe!
03 April 2008 02:32


Hi, Rona

Thanks for your comment! My girls would be most happy to know that you have called them lovely. :) No worries about publishing my link on your blog! You are most welcome. I do enjoy introducing nice eating places to my friends and readers who read my blog. :) I didn't do all that much but only blogged about eating places where I have enjoyed the food and sometimes places where I like the decor. Guess what? Oomphatico's won on both accounts, lol. :)

Hwei Ming :)

Since some of you have asked me previously which blog I was mentioned in, well, click here. :) It is the one about mother-daughter bonding. I laughed about how Rona described me, lol. Yup, that's how my own family described me too when I am taking photos for my blog, hahaha. They say I am obsessed, lol. :P Anyway, here's my blog post on Oomphatico's too if you haven't read it yet.

No comments: