making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 24 April 2008

Books

I recently took over some books from a good friend who is moving into a new apartment. His new apartment no longer allows him to keep so many books, lol. As they say, "One man's misfortune is another's fortune" or rather in my case, it is a woman's fortune, haha. Shh.. better don't let friend hear or he would be upset, lol. :P He is still grieving that he has to lose so many books... But I think he can rest assured that his books are in good hands. What better hands for them to be in than a former head librarian's hands?! Lol. :)

I am instantly a proud owner of a collection of books. :) Being a former head librarian in school and being an avid reader, I am none the happier to suddenly increase the books in my own library. :) I am really lucky that friend reads similar genres (or I won't have taken over the books, lol) and he also had a couple of books or rather a dozen of books by authors whom I have been meaning to read. His books are also in very good conditions, almost like brand new! So am I lucky or what? Lol. You see, I am really fussy about the conditions of my books. My books are never dog-eared and their spines are bend-free. Yes, I know I am very the fussy, lol. :P

I am really happy with my new books. But now, I have a problem. Which book do I read first?? Hahaha.

No comments: