making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 10 April 2008

Busy but Fruitful Day

I have a real busy day today, 3 meetings back to back, lol. When I told a good friend, he actually laughed and said, "Welcome to my world". :P

My first meeting was at 9:15am with my PI and another professor. It was a really good meeting as we were given some food for thought about our project. It got us pretty excited. My second meeting started at 10:15am. Again, it was a productive meeting. Plans were drawn out for what to do in the coming week(s). At 11:30am, I had a lunch meeting with a colleague and a professor. We went to Colbar for lunch. It is the first time I am there. It is a very nice place, very rustic. I feel like I am back in the 60s. Well, it is an actual 60s' building, decor and everything, lol. A total breath of fresh air. :) We all had a good time enjoying the rustic surrounding, the food and our interesting conversation. :)

Got back to office around 1:20pm. Started to do some packing as our fishbowls* will be moving into one big "pond" at the end of this month. And I just moved into my current fishbowl 4 months ago. Now I have to pack again. Argh.

It has been a really busy day but extremely fruitful.

* For those new to reading my blog, my office space for 10 people is fondly called the fishbowl at my research centre. There are 6 fishbowls in all. We will move into one big office space at the end of the month.

No comments: