making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 15 April 2008

It Came!

Finally, the thing I was waiting for came!

I was at work, tidying up my stuff while waiting again. Around 10:15am, I decided to go get a drink. The timing was PERFECT! The gods must be on my side. If I had stepped out of my fishbowl a moment too soon, I would have missed it all.

As I stepped out of my fishbowl, I saw my friend rushing out of the GO running towards my direction and gesturing away. Without second thought, I started running towards her and into the GO. Later my friend said what if she was running away from a fire?! I would have been running into the fire! Lol. :P

The seating plan and work station for the fish "pond" is finally out after 2 days of waiting! This is the important thing that I was waiting for. You see, I have a big responsibility. I am in charge of helping 5 of my friends to reserve their seats/ work stations. If I am not there when the seating plan is out and the choice seats/ work stations are taken, I wouldn't know how to answer to my friends, lolol. I was No. 2 in the queue, lol. My friends called me when they saw the email informing us that the seating plan is out. They were tickled when I told them I was already in the GO before the email was out, choosing the seats/ work stations! Hahaha. :P

The 6 of us have decided to sit together as it is better to be among friends. If you end up sitting with someone you can't get along with, it is worse than death, lol. :P I know as I have had such an unpleasant experience whereby a former colleague and SNITCH would report my lunch movements to the boss to gain favour. Stupid idiot. Anyway, I am glad that I will be seated among good friends in the new fish pond.

It wasn't just a matter of simply choosing the seats/ work stations for the 6 of us, there was also the "Feng Shui" aspect to be considered, lol. I would like to think that the choices I've made are good - away from the printer, away from the washrooms, away from the PIs' rooms and away from snitches! :)

My Friends, I am really glad to be sitting in the same cluster with you guys soon. I do apologise in advance if I talk too much. If I get too noisy, just chuck a book at me to shut me up, hahaha. :P

No comments: