making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Jet Lag

I think I am still suffering from jet lag lol.

I was in office today and had it pretty bad. I was out of it most times. I was there physically but I found myself "wandering" away in the mind. You know what I mean? My mind was out of it. Put in another way, I see people but I don't see them. Ok, NOT in the sense that "I see dead people", lol. I mean that the person could be right in front of me but I or my mind don't register who he/ she is. Someone else had to alert me. It happened several times today at work. Gosh, I really hope that they don't misunderstand. I really DIDN'T see them at all!

All day long, I only knew that my brain was screaming at me, "Sleep, Sleep, SLEEP!!!". I really felt like a zombie. When I got home after work in the evening, I just felt like going to bed and sleep! But I knew if I sleep, I would be wide awake in the night lol. Then I would be tired again in the morning and so on... No, I don't want to go that way. Yes, I can do this... NOT! Lol.

I fell asleep while putting my daughter to bed at 9pm. I think I fell asleep before she did, lol. :P Now I am wide awake. Sigh. Company? Anyone out there to keep me company?

No comments: