making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 25 April 2008

My Feet

Guess what? Feet can also tell about one's personality, lol. This is going to be so interesting, haha.

Woohoo. My feet do know me! LOL. My responses are in green.

What Your Feet Say About You:

You are more expressive than most people. You let everyone know how you're feeling - the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Oh yes, I do tend to let everyone know how I feel, especially the good (happy) and the ugly (anger).

You are a very passionate person. You are highly charged and easily inspired.
I guess in some ways, lol.

You are an assertive and aggressive person. You are determined and not likely to ever give up.
Hmm, being assertive, ok sometimes but agressive, I am not really leh. But I know I am not likely to give up on things that I have set my eyes on.


You fall in love easily and develop strong bonds. You are attached to many people.
I do develop strong bonds with people and I am "attached" to them in the sense I am an extremely loyal friend. :)

You are not easily frightened, but you have a few strong phobias.
Oh yes, Chili Padi is not so easily frightened except fear of height and spiders. :S

You are intellectual and philosophical. You are more concerned with thoughts than action.
Yar, easier to think than to put into action. Lazy lah, lol. :P

You are very spoiled. You don't work unless you have to, and you love to be waited on.
Is it? Maybe that's why my secret career choice is being a tai tai?? Hahaha. :P

You are easily influenced by other people. You're quite impressionable, so you should only be around people who are a good influence.
Easily influnence? It depends on whether it is going to be fun or not! Lol. :)

What Do Your Feet Say About You?

No comments: