making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 11 April 2008

Packing

Today, while downloading some videos for my project, I continued with my packing.

I actually wanted to just dump everything into two boxes since I dont have too much stuff as I just moved into this fishbowl 4 months ago and I had already cleared rubbish from that move. Boy, was I wrong! Somehow, I have accumulated a photocopy paper box full of rubbish! :P I also suffered a few paper cuts in the midst of clearing the rubbish. Ouch, ouch, ouch. :( A good friend was amused that I could get paper cuts that easily and he said, "Delicate hands", lol. :P I know another good friend would have said, "Tai-tai hands", hahaha.

By late afternoon, I have more or less finished packing. Everything is in the boxes. I am pleased with myself. But then, I realised something... what if I needed something? That means I have dig them up from the boxes again! Argh!

No comments: