making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 6 April 2008

Photos of My Australian Trip

Here are some of my favourite photos which I have taken on my recent Australia trip. My Aussie friends reckon that I should consider taking up photography as a career, lol. Should I? Hmmm, if I am out of work, I might consider it. But for now, it is just for fun. Lol.

The lovely bride, Evelyn laughing in the wind

Evelyn relaxing with a glass of champagne

The lovely wedding couple, Evelyn and Kenneth

Kiss, kiss. Rated PG. Lol.

The bridal bouquet, champagne and a heart.

Sunrise in Melbourne

Habour Bridge

My shadow and I, lol.

Sydney Habour in the setting sun, almost, lol.

Historical buildings at The Rocks, Sydney



Sunset in Sydney




This sign got me all tickled!

Gum tree




No comments: