making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 20 April 2008

Routine, Routine, Routine...

It is the usual weekend routine again.

* Isetan Scotts
Yes, we are back at Isetan again. Well, this time, we needed to get a new water bottle for Juliane as she somehow managed to crack the bottle cover of the old one. We also needed to get a lunchbox for Marieann. After seeing how her sister has been taking her favourite snacks to school, Marieann could no longer resist and asked if she could have a lunchbox too. Haha. :)
After having chosen her new water bottle, Juliane wanted me to get her a toy but I refused. She brought it to the counter when I was paying for the other stuff and tried to sneak it in with the rest. I took it out and she was really angry. She started crying and shouted, "I don't like you". To which, I replied, "Too bad, I am still not buying it". I think she was surprised with my response and stopped crying. Lol. Sorry, I don't like tantrums and I DON'T give in to tantrums. My girls should know better than that to throw one in public!

* Lunch
Thank goodness, today I managed to divert Juliane's attention from her "Green Frog" restaurant. Otherwise, I would go crazy eating there again! Lol. :P I brought her to
Anatolia Turkish Restaurant, Level 2, Far East Plaza. I had a Salad set ($5) where I could choose from the salad bar what I wanted to have. The set also came with bread so it was very filling. Juliane had French fries ($2.50) and Eggs in Fry Pan ($3). We weren't very hungry so we didn't order much. I have eaten at the restaurant before and the kebab, and special rice are very nice. I would like to try the other stuff too, maybe next time. The restaurant is not very big but it is quaint and cosy. The food is definitely fresh and reasonably priced.



I decided to let Juliane have some fun. I ordered her a Dmado hand-made Turkish ice cream ($2) in order to let her watch the antics of the chef serving the ice cream. He pretended to drop her ice cream, gave her only the cone, etc. She was pretty tickled by him. She kept telling me that he is a funny man. She had the chocolate while I had the vanilla. I really like the ice cream there because it is really chewy and somehow it tastes different from the usual ice cream. Hmm, can't quite place my finger yet on what is the difference. I guess I will have to eat more of Anatolia's ice cream then to find out, lol. :P


* BC
Here we go again.
Juliane: Mama, can I go Cat Uncle's house?
Me: (ARGHHHHHH!!!! Silent scream) No!
I gave her such a look that thank goodness, she was smart enough to understand and kept really quiet. :P

* Home Sweet Home
It was time to go home after a good meal. Juliane had a nap when she got home. :) Well, we all had an afternoon siesta, lol.

No comments: