making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 7 April 2008

Seeing RED!

Today, two persons within the space of 30 minutes made me see RED! It didn't help when I was already angry with the 1st person through her stupid email and then to be informed about the 2nd person's idiotic antics over the phone. It was like adding fuel to fire, making the fire burn even more violently. In this case, the fire was my temper and it just flared out of control!
I wrote a sarcastic email back to the 1st person. With the 2nd person, I decided to take things into my own hands rather than go through her. Somehow that made me felt a little bit better. But I think it was the email that I sent to a good friend to vent my anger, all the cursing and swearing. THAT really helped to quell my anger but I think I might have seriously scared my poor friend. Lol.


I am not an angry person by nature. But I admit that I can be easily enraged and I do have one heck of a temper. Why else would my friends and colleagues nickname me 'Chili Padi'? Lol. :P The blogthing "How Angry are You?" is really accurate. I do know how to quell my anger because as a counsellor, I have to learn to control my emotions. But with regards to anger, I still need to control it more. :(

You Are 42% Angry



Generally, you are not an angry person.

But you're easily frustrated and enraged. You have one heck of a temper.

And because of your anger, you tend to feel resentful and even spiteful.

You already know how to quell your anger. You just need to do it more often.

No comments: