making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 13 April 2008

Tarot Reading

Hmm, haven't touched my tarot cards in a while. My best friend, Min was asking why didn't I bring it to Australia so that I could do some readings for fun? Yar, didn't think of it. :)

Since it is often not accurate when I do the readings for myself (but have been accurate when I do it for others), I decided to let Blogthings do my reading, haha.

You Are The Wheel of Fortune



You represent the cycles of life, death, and rebirth.

You embrace change, the ups and downs of life.

Fate is something you accept, even when you could possibly change things.

Big things tend to happen to you more than other people.


Your fortune:

Something huge is about to happen in your life, and you have little control over it.

You must accept your destiny, but luckily it is good fortune that has come your way.

Big things and big changes are about to come your way.

And while things will be intense for a while, they will be followed by a period of rest.


What can I say? It is pretty good, specially in view of what is going to happen soon. :)

No comments: