making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 4 April 2008

Thinking

I pretty much like to think about anything, everything. There is always a question in my head.

In my younger days, I would brood a lot! Ask any of my old friends, they would attest to that, lol. I am better now, don't brood as much, except when it comes to enbloc matters. Argh! Sigh!

In both my research and counselling work, I have to think a lot, and sometimes on my feet. There is just no escaping the thinking, lol. Here's my thinker's profile from Blogthings, lol.

Your Thinking is Concrete and Random



You are naturally inquisitive and curious.

You're excited by new ideas, and you are a true independent thinker.

You are interested in what is possible. You like the process of discovery.

You are often experimenting, challenging old ideas, and inventing new concepts.

Rules, restrictions, and limit don't really work for you.

You have to do things your own way, and you can't be bothered to explain yourself.

No comments: