making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 14 April 2008

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

I have been waiting for something to happen at work.

Friday:
Waited all day but nothing happened. While waiting, I did do some work. But there was a feeling of not being completely into what I was doing.

Monday:
Waited all day again and NOTHING happened again. Again did do work while waiting but was preoccupied thinking why what I am waiting for doesn't happen SOON! My colleagues know that I am going crazy about it, lol. :P

What is it then that I am waiting for? Well, I don't mean to be secretive but I can't tell. At least not yet, but I assure you it is a matter of great importance. It has long term negative impact if I am not careful.

Let's hope my waiting ends tomorrow! Then, I shall reveal all. :)

No comments: