making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 12 April 2008

Weekend Routine

It's back to the usual weekend routine. I took Juliane out. Well, where else but the usual haunt. Yup, Isetan Scotts and Wheelock Place. Well, today didn't have much of a choice because one, I bought chocolate for my friend who works at Isetan and haven't been able to pass it to her since I came back from Australia until today. Two, the sky was threateningly dark and I did promise to bring Juliane out, so somewhere nearby is better than breaking my promise.

We had quite a fun day. I shopped for new bedsheets and she helped to choose the design. I also got her a lunchbox which she is most happy with. She is sleeping with it by her side now. Hmm, most kids would sleep with their dolls or soft toys but a lunchbox?! Ok, she is a strange one, lol. :P I had wanted to bring Juliane to a Turkish restaurant at Far East Plaza so that after lunch, we could catch a taxi home from there. But it started raining cats and dogs at 11+am. No choice, have to go over to Juliane's "green frog" restaurant at Wheelock Place. Sigh. How come she not sick of it??!!




Happened to meet an ex-colleague from SCGS who was having lunch at the restaurant too. Wah, time really flies. It has been 7 years since I left SCGS. It was nice catching up on how she has been. :)

After lunch, the rain let up. We hurried over to Far East to catch a taxi home. I needed to sleep as I only slept 3 hours the night before. :P

No comments: