making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 18 May 2008

All Things Japanese

Since I didn't go to Daiso* yesterday, I had to go today. I needed to get some of those heavy duty magnetic hooks for my office cubicle in "The Abyss". Some bloody idiot designed the cubicles such that we can't pin anything on the fabric walls because instead of wooden planks beneath the fabric, they are metal!

We got to Plaza Singapura around 11:30am. I went straight to Daiso with my girls in tow. I found the magnetic hooks that I wanted and I also got some magnetic clips. Now, once you are at Daiso, you don't just stop at what you need to get. I ended up buying more than I had originally planned, lol.

I was really hungry when I was done shopping at Daiso. We went to Kyoto Sabo Aji Tei for lunch. The girls had their kiddie meals ($6.80 each). I had the Spinach Bacon Omurice ($11.80) whereby the omurice came with a cream sauce and crispy bacon. Sinful but delicious. :P



The girls' father had a Hokke Cream Fish ($8.20) and a Ika Meshi ($10.80) which was squid stuffed with glutinous rice. The cream sauce for the fish was delicious but I thought the squid was kinda tough.




After lunch, I skipped to Esprit and got myself something, lol. We got home just before 3pm. I started my work again while the rest had a siesta lol.

*Daiso is a Japanese shop where everything is selling at $2.

No comments: