making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 28 May 2008

ARGH!

I have been working for the last three hours on a proposal for a parents' talk. End of last week, my school asked if I could help to give a Parents' Talk on a certain topic. Although the topic is fairly new to me, I decided to help the school out and agreed to give the talk. I just can't resist accepting a challenge, lol. By agreeing to do the talk, I will learn more about the topic and it will also shake me out of my comfort zone. :)

While trying to write up the proposal, I was reading up too. Multitasking, lol. I was really pleased with what I have written and wanted to call it a night. However, when I tried to save, it refused to save and indicated there was an error. Oh well, never mind, I have still have the back up copy. But to my horror, even the back up copy was "corrupted" too. When I opened it, it was all gibberish! ARGH! Three hours of work down the drain. Sigh.

No choice, I have to start all over again. I will try to recall from memory what I have written. As a friend has previously mentioned, I have "an elephant's memory", lol. But I seriously hope I can still remember...

No comments: