making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 5 May 2008

Aura

Years back, out of fun, I had an aura reading where I had to sit in this booth and then a picture of me was taken where there were colours emitting from me. The results then is similar to what I got tonight from Blogthing. Lol. Coincidence? Who knows? But one thing for sure, I haven't changed my temper, hahaha. I still see red very easily. No pun intended, lol. :P

Your Aura is Red



You have a high level of emotion. This can mean passion, but it can also mean rage.
Usually, you don't take these emotions out on others. You just use them as motivation - and it works!

The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures

Famous reds include: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez

Careers for you to try: Dancer, Boxer, Surgeon


And wah, the other famous reds are all sex symbols leh. Hmm, something somewhere must have gone wrong for me! Hahaha. :P

No comments: